Friday, November 4, 2011

Fridays



In Egypt the workweek is Sunday – Thursday. Friday is a day of prayer when cars, people and life slows way way down until noon anyway and I feel like I am sneek’in a day off by not working. That is until I remember yet again that I have to work on Sunday  - not Monday. Wonder how long it will take to get used to that. Mornings are great for morning people…and I’m one of them so Friday is a good day to head out early, walk around and take pictures that would otherwise brand me “tourist”.  Here is this mornings’ stroll.



Cat of the day


3 comments:

  1. Thoughtful shots... I like the cat of the day shot/title. We have two new kittens... We thought of naming them Ruby and Paul so when Opal Ann arrives she would hear those names often and feel a little more at home. However, at this writing, they are not named yet. :) Maybe some cool Egyptian names??? Got any? Of course, you know I'll screw up the pronunciations, but I am not afraid! I'll send you their photos and see if you are inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures. It is fun to think you will be off every Friday...and working every Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Annette - I am waiting for the photos to be inspired! Boys or girls - there is always Cleo and Nefertiti.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete